Saturday, November 10, 2007

Debut: My New Home Page

This is my very first post. Initially, I thought I didn't have anything to say. Well ... maybe, I still don't. But, I love the idea of posting pictures and telling stories that way. This blog stuff is fun! I'm an artist. I do a comic book called "Black Gay Boy Fantasy." (Don't freak. It's 2007 and we're here to stay.) This blog is going to be like that second DVD that you get with a lot of extras that you may not actually want or need and may sometimes be secretly fascinated with. But, I'm going to have fun posting. (I used the word "fun" already, didn't I? I think I'm liking this too much.) Anyway --- here goes! This is me working on the new home page for my official BGBF (Black Gay Boy Fantasy) website. It never published because I'm technology-retarded. I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. So, really, I'm more --- technology lazy.














Okay. I like being surrounded by toys. Don't judge. Inspiration, most of the time, comes from everything. That's one of the new G.I. Joe's, Jazz Baby Barbie and BatWoman.



















This shows how I draw. I draw it in loose thumbs (normally full sized), then I trace them over in ball point pen, then trace them onto full pencils. The full pencils are then inked completely.















I blew off work to do this. And this is progress!!! I'm actually getting stuff done!!!














This is the finished product. It hasn't loaded yet, but I'm working on it. I used Photoshop to color it and I imported the "logo." One day (sigh!), it will be my front page for my website.

3 comments:

the Allen gallery said...

You go boy!!!!

William Hodge said...

I can't believe it. You're coming out of your shell.

John K said...

Yay, I love the new blog! Welcome and the photos are great! (Give body, chile!)