Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Brother and his Beautiful Wife

My brother, Billy and his beautiful wife, Frances celebrated 15 years of marriage recently by renewing their vows. Last night, they celebrated Frances's 40th birthday. As I watched them dance ALL --- and I really mean ALL night long (even longer than us gay folks can), I just became amazed at how far they've come together. They have two adorable, beautiful, wonderful children. I'm not just saying that because I'm their uncle, but they are. But, the four of them together are such a wonderful family unit. They seem like one. Billy and Frances are an incredible couple and what I couldn't (okay - wouldn't) say at the mike last night (because I wouldn't get up to do it and ducked behind somebody) is that I am so, so, so happy that they found one another.

1 comment:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

OOOOH YOU ARE SUCH A HANDSOME MAN!

*TURNS ON FAN*

OH YES!