Friday, November 28, 2008

The Watchers: 2009

The Watchers graphic novel is coming in 2009. I've done quite a bit of work on it lately and the story is coming together nicely. Even better, I'm coming up with ideas for additional stories. Hollis and Patrick, the protagonists at the center of the story, mistake one another for the villain. What follows is a brief supernatural battle and a decision that will lead them to an even bigger battle to save the world from evil. Yes, I used the word "evil." And, I don't mean the typical Right Wing evil. I've peppered the story with additional story lines. All of it came about when I sat down to do the script. It actually feels funny doing something other than Black Gay Boy Fantasy. (Issue #24 - "Word Association" has a preview coming soon.) Neil probably has no idea what's going on. Below is a thumbnail of Patrick and Hollis.

No comments: