Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Watchers

I have a new book in the works called "The Watchers." Not "Watcher" as in Buffy the Vampire Slayer's Giles or Wesley. He's not "companion" as in Doctor Who. Without saying much, it's a supernatural adventure. It can be just as dangerous as John Constantine - Hellblazer. Yes, one of them has Corbin Bleu hair. The other kind of has mine. I was inspired. And, this is story been in the works for a long time. It started originally as a short story, since my roots are in horror, but became a comic on Saturday afternoon. I don't know how long the initial story is or how many stories are involved if any. It can potentially go anywhere. I don't know if it's a web comic or a graphic novel. But, the first story is either a beginning and it might very well be an end. I don't know.

The characters are unnamed. Their mission is unclear. But, there is one. I sat down with the two of them and they had a conversation. They told me their backgrounds in the form of an argument (or interrogation) and I found out that there was a lot more going on than I originally intended. Here are some thumbnails. And, that's all I'll say until I get a little further along.

1 comment:

Reginald Harris said...

Way to go Victor! Can't wait to see this....or you!:)