Sunday, June 24, 2012

BGBF: We Are Still Here


In case anybody has been wondering, the BGBF (Black Gay Boy Fantasy) gang is still here.  This is a compilation cover concept I had in mind for Volume One.  Yes, "Volume One."  There will be more than one.  And, volume one will definitely include a 20-something, unpublished story I drew to bridge the first two volumes together.  (Wow.  It's amazing how long this story has been just sitting around!!!  I feel nothing but -- S-H-A-M-E!  You should all be sick of me.)  But, here's a cover concept.  It is my belief that I will probably NOT use this drawing which is why it ended up here.  I miss the gang.  But, they're still here and they're not forgotten.  Nor will they ever be.  And, read those issues while they're online.  THEY WILL DISAPPEAR EVENTUALLY.

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

im sad they are going to disappear. Ive got to read them all. I thought about them this morning believe it or not. I was planning to search your blog for the link to the website where they all were again and here you have given an update. I think its a groundbreaking comic. there are not many like it.

MrHooper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.